Yamaha Motor India launched the FZ version 2 and FZ-S.
The two new models are updates of its very successful FZ Series. The company launched these two bikes at J W Marriott Hotel, New Delhi as Bollywood heart-throb John Abraham unveiled the new models to public applause and delight. The new FZ Version 2.0 and FZ-S Version 2.0 will be available in the market beginning July 2014
The new models FZ Version 2.0 and FZ-S Version 2.0 are mounted with a newly designed air-cooled 149cc 4-stroke, SOHC, single-cylinder fuel-injected engine on a lightweight frame to realize the product concept of a “Sharpened & Power-packed New FZ.”
The FZ in Panther Black & Scorching Red colors is priced at INR 76,250 while the FZ-S in Astral Blue, Moonwalk White, Cyber Green & Molten Orange colours are priced at INR 78,250, Ex-showroom respectively.
- New engine offering class-leading acceleration with 14% improvement in fuel economy and compliant with BS IV emission standards
- Fuel injection and light weight (lightest in 150cc class) to enhance engine performance
- Newly Designed Tandem Seat & Grab bar for good rider comfort
- Multi-function instrument panel featuring an “ECO Indicator” that lights up when the machine is ridden in an eco-friendly manner
- New front and rear suspension settings
- New Chassis-related changes for a light, agile ride
- New Front and Rear tires for improved handling stability.